SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER
ticketfly.com ( www.ticketfly.com )
Ticketfly is a cloud-based social ticketing platform for professional event promoters and venues of any size. The Ticketfly platform provides a full suite of integrated ticketing, social marketing, email and analytics tools that streamline operations and increase ticket sales.
- Established style guide across portfolio of products
- Redesign consumer purchase experience with a proven conversion increase
- UI engineering in Groovy on Grails and LESS
- Redesign mobile experience with responsive design
- User testing in desktop and mobile flow
- Redesign dashboard interface for B2B clients.
SENIOR VISUAL DESIGNER
Kabam.com ( www.kabam.com )
August 2011—June 2012
Kabam is an interactive entertainment company that develops massively multiplayer social games (MMSGs).
- Developed scalable UI/UX for Kabam.com
- Social interactions and engagement research and design
- Cross product engagement through recommendations and discovery design
- Optimized user migration from Facebook platfrom to Kabam.com
- Optimized ad conversions through Facebook and Flash banner ads
- Design and developed marketing landing pages to optimize user conversions.
SideReel.com at Rovi ( www.sidereel.com )
June 2010—July 2011
SideReel.com is a consumer-based website which offers users the ability to Find, Track, and Watch TV Shows on the web. With over 15 million monthly unique users, SideReel is one of the largest TV based web properties.
As one of the early team members, I was fortunate enough to work with an amazing team to help develop a product that was eventually acquired by Rovi Corp.
- Lead Designer: Developed SideReel visual identity, ui, logo/branding, and style guide
- Social Media Integration - Contributed to the development of social media integration into product feature set.
- Social Discovery - Developed UI/UX to help users discover shows from other users.
- Interactive prototyping with HTML/CSS
- Product Feature Development: Participated in developing product feature ideas.
- User Experience: Conducted user testing to verify design prototypes. Apply best web practices to ensure a solid user-focused product that is scalable for growth.
- iPhone & Android UI/UX development for SideReel Mobile application.
- GoogleTV UI/UX development.
CONTRACT ART DIRECTOR
Off Base Productions ( www.offbaseproductions.com )
June 2009—April 2010
As the contracting art director, I developed officially licensed products for clients such as: Sony, Capcom, Namco, Square Enix, Tecmo, Hudson Entertainment, Sega, LucasArts and more.
- Developed web architecture, user interface, and user experience.
- Created Flash-based products for product marketing.
- Designed/Produced print products, including: instructional manuals, strategy guides and various marketing materials.
ART DIRECTOR / LEAD DESIGNER
GamePro Media ( www.gamepro.com )
September 2003—June 2009
As the art director, I led a staff of designers in conceptualizing a direction for product development in print and web based products.
- Lead designer and art director in online and print products development
- User interface designer for GamePro.com. Launched August 2008
- Contributing User Experience designer and Information Architect for GamePro.com
- GamePro magazine covers and feature story designer
- Rebrand GamePro identity and redesigned GamePro magazine 2008
- A key role player in establishing a print & web integration structure
- Design and oversaw sales ad campaigns including: web banners, microsites,
and custom site skinning. Client list includes: EA, Best Buy, Sony, Nintendo, THQ, Square Enix, Activision, Namco, Capcom, LucasArts, 2K Sports and more
Skills & Expertise
- HTML5 & CSS3
- User Testing
- lean UX
- Responsive Design
- Groovy on Grails
Education & Training
Academy of Art University
San Francisco, California
Graphic Design Major
BAVC: Bay Area Video Coalition
IDG Certified Management Training
Awards & Accolades
Webby Honoree 2008
Of the over 8000 entries submitted to the 14th Annual Webby Awards, fewer than 15% were distinguished as an Official Honoree. This honor signifies an outstanding caliber of work. Read More