I'm a San Francisco-based UI/UX designer with a love for crafting user-friendly software experiences.
- In depth knowledge of user interface best practices, user centered design process, and capabilities/limitations of the web and mobile apps.
- Ability to communicate ideas quickly through wireframes, mockups, sketches, and prototypes.
- Understand balance and value of data and intuition driven design.
- Design within an Agile environment. Daily Scrums, Story-based tasking and point estimated development.
- Experience in user research through interviews and usability testing.
- iPhone and Android mobile UI/UX development. Native app and browser-based.
- Responsive designs. CSS compatibility across mobile and desktop.